Currently this boring little blog is just a place for me to list the books I've read both personally and the chapter books I've read with my 5 year old. I am hoping, in the not-too-distant future, to start writing reviews and recommendations as well. I always love suggestions on fun books to read, so if you've read something that isn't on my list, leave me a comment!
Photobucket

2006




Sarah's 2006 book montage


East
Pigs in Heaven
The Bean Trees
Life of Pi
Sense and Sensibility
Morality for Beautiful Girls
Tears of the Giraffe
Sorcery and Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot
Memoirs of a Geisha
Cry, the Beloved Country
Vanishing Acts
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
The Jane Austen Book Club
Pride and Prejudice
One Tattered Angel: A Touching True Story of the Power of Love



Sarah's favorite books »


}

15. East, Edith Pattou
14. Pigs in Heaven, Barbara Kingsolver
13. The Bean Trees, Barbara Kingsolver
12. Life of Pi, Yann Martel
11. Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen
10. Morality for Beautiful Girls, Alexander McCall Smith
9. Tears of the Giraffe, Alexander McCall Smith
8. Sorcery & Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot, Patricia C. Wrede & Caroline Stevermer
7. Memoirs of a Geisha, Arthur Golden
6. Cry, the Beloved Country, Alan Paton
5. Vanishing Acts, Jodi Picoult
4. The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Mitch Albom
3. The Jane Austen Book Club, Karen Joy Fowler
2. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
1. One Tattered Angel, Blaine M. Yorgason

No comments:

Post a Comment